Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi everyone!

Just noticed how long it's been and how diligent everyone else is...so, we had a wonderful time in Hawaii. Just need to figure out how to visit more often. Brianna was a wonderful hostess! Thanks so much!!! Didn't do much but sit around the pool and beach and got a terrific tan, just ask Emily!! Dad went scuba diving with Bri for the first time and had a great experience. I just can't figure out why I never moved there when I was young. I've always loved the people, the ocean and just the general feeling you get, guess it just wasn't in the cards.

So excited for Brianna and her adventure coming up. Glad she can spend time with Nate for a couple of weeks. We miss you Nate! I am looking forward to Minnesota, and like Emily wish the "boys" could come too. Maybe our next reunion will be in Hawaii while Bri, and Nick & Hannah are living there. I'm up for Christmas, anyone?, anyone?

Looking forward to this weekend at Roosevelt lake with everyone. You know losing weight makes you want to do a lot more things! I've already had people tell me I don't need to lose anymore (any guesses??), but after looking at the pics, I do!! So, hopefully by the time you get home Nate I'll be 105.

Well, time to go, going to Mesa tomorrow. Still trying to get my WBE status. Can't believe how the adversary is working against me. But, I will prevail!!! Love to you all. MOM

No comments: