Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Looking back, I blog about once a month. Maybe my life isn't exciting enough??!! We went to Mesa this past weekend and enjoyed Dayton's baptism. Yep, Janel your baby isn't a baby anymore. I can't believe you're done!! Next will probably be Dane. Speaking of Dane, can't wait for Nick and family to get home. So anxious to see Max! Congrats to Nick for graduating and so glad dad can join in the festivities. Back to this weekend...had fun with Katie and fam, Jason and Ava, and of course, Emers and Bri and Killer. It's just so fun to get together. My trips are fewer, mostly because of gas costs and so I miss playing Settlers with the fam. Great lunch at Red Robin, will have to do that again. Does everybody love dad's truck?? Such a man.... Well, again, nothing too exciting, just a recap of our doings. Love you all.

No comments: