Sunday, January 18, 2009

BYU!!!!


Well thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes whether it was a phone call, a voice mail, or a thought when you read this and barely remember.  But my day was great...19 feels exactly the same as 18, but I guess it sounds a little better.  Hey, if I was Katie...I'd be getting married tomorrow!  Crazy.  And the caption to the picture...I wasn't driving, but Trent did get pulled over on my birthday...fortunately it was the nicest coolest cop ever and he just got a written warning and promised to never speed again!  Anyways.......I'm sure most of the family has heard my exciting news but if not, I got accepted to BYU Provo!  I'm still waiting to hear from Idaho, but I think I'm leaning towards Provo.  Its a little closer and a little warmer.  Plus tons of amazing devotionals with the prophet speaking!  And General Conference!  I know I know, you're all jealous.  But be glad you're done with school!  I'm taking twenty or so credits, and I'm all set to graduate in May as long as I can make 30 visits to the gym and get the credits!  I can do it.  School and work is keeping me pretty busy but it sure makes the time fly by!  Well I hope everyone is doing great!  I love you!!!


2 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

I say Provo!! And mom had a good point you'll have to drive through flagstaff so you can stop by and see ME!

Anonymous said...

I already thought of that! I actually brought it up! Oh mom.