Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heh everyone! Been awhile, but the holidays are over and now it's on to a bigger and better 2009! Work is slow for everyone, so we really do have to look for the blessings we enjoy. This was a great Christmas! Loved having Brianna home, going to Janel's for the DeRusha party, seeing Nick, Hannah and the kids on Christmas morning, and enjoying Emily just one more year at home. Don't get me started, because I tear up everytime I think of her leaving. She's the best! Ok, each of you is the best, but, "she's the baby"! I've forwarded the latest info from Auntie Rita about the reunion. I know we'll be there the week of July 20th or so and will probably stay a week. Dad will be there another week after that. I'd really like for our family to put together a Kevin DeRusha album and what do you all think of matching t-shirts?? We're all looking forward to the week, so share any ideas you have. Love to you all, and let's see more blogging this year! Mom

2 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

So for the shirts I think we talked about just getting "i've been to duluth" shirts. not like the traditional stuff? are we still on for that? Or just some minnesota shirt. It would be easier cause you could just buy them instead of ordereing and designing. but whatever works is good.

Janel said...

HAHA When I read moms post I immediately thought "Ive been to Duluth " shirts, how funny is that! Gee Katie Great minds think alike! Mabye since only some of us will "get" it mabye the 7 original of us should have that saying on the back and then the fronts of everyones matching. I love the idea though, it will be fun :D I always liked dads old old shirt that had the big circle with the mosquito in it that said Minnesota State Bird.