Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogger? oh yeah! we have this family blog! Did we all forget?

I feel so bad reading this Blog! mom you are the only one who ever posts on it! I am sooo sorry! I really should be on here more to feel more connected to all of you! I want everyone to know that I'm really missing all of you more than you think. I'm almost tempted to move back to AZ I'm just not ready... It's harder than you think to have to chose. why can't California just fall into the ocean already so AZ has ocean front?

I guess I have a ton to report about my life but I'm sure most of it has already been talked about on the phone. but I'm going to my interview at Turtle Bay tomorrow to get my old job back... and if I pay my dues at this job long enough the benefits will be well worth it! I still have great girls here that are very supportive and I just found a great doctor that will be deliverying my baby. I'm gonna have to spend some money but it will be well worth it. I guess overall I'm just trying to stay healthy and positive :) But I love you all and I hope to see everyone sooner rather than later! Ciao!

2 comments:

Janel said...

I guess I just post on my own blog, since I just assume everyone reads that one I don't want to bore anyone :D But this one is open for anyone to post on and I love to hear from mom :D

Breezy said...

i agree I think mom should be a writer!