Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello everyone! It's been a busy week...I was at Janel's Wednesday and Thursday helping her with Dianne's shower. I don't know how much help I was, but I did do dishes and laundry. Janel, the shower was so much fun!! I had a great time and I must admit I spent a lot of my time checking out the decor. Amy's house is unbelievable! And, the best part is she and her husband, Brian, seem pretty down to earth. I came away wanting to clean and organize our home. Maybe put some of the decorations away for awhile (not that her house wasn't decorated to the hilt). Also, I got some practice in holding babies. Amy has a 4 month old little girl (Vanessa), who is just adorable. She was decked out and just about the best baby. Can't wait to hold all the new grandbabies coming this year!

Dad and Cade left today for a bluegrass festival in Lake Havasu. Hope they have fun. Dad is working on the sauna room and making progress. He is highly motivated with our old Harris 2nd Ward coming in April.

Looking forward to visiting Emily in a few weeks. Janel, Katie and I will head up to Provo on the 27th of March for a long overdue visit. Can't wait!

Love to everyone, and again Happy Birthday Nick! You know 30 is a great age to be!! Mom

No comments: