Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Good news, good news! Dad got a job!!! He starts on Monday. What a blessing. I know the Lord is watching over us. He'll be in Mesa for a couple of weeks. This will really help us out. We've not heard anymore from Dana. Our lawyer said to not contact him. The paperwork will be filed this week with the court, confirming the judgement. I guess after it's filed and recorded, we can request an asset disclosure conference. I can't imagine him declaring bankruptcy, but you never know. Greg Lambright called last night and said he saw Paul Rowley heading to Dana's. I can just imagine what those two have cooked up. So, today is a great day. Tomorrow I'm heading to Mesa for a few days, will be so fun to see everyone. It's only been about 2 weeks, but it seems like forever. Next weekend I'm planning a trip to Katie's. So fun.

Loved reading the new blogs from everyone...hmmm....almost everyone, haha. The pics are great and Emily, you really crack me up!

Love to all of you. Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy for dad! Man I knew I should've called you today! Don't worry I'll call tomorrow :) Love you!