Sunday, August 22, 2010

I just had the best weekend with Katie! It was so fun, shopping, talking and more talking. It was great. Now I'm back in Mesa for one day and then home. I must admit I'll be happy to be home.

If you haven't talked to dad lately, he is extremely excited about his job. Keep him in your prayers...we need this to be a winner. He is very organized and has had Jason helping him on the computer. The Job Box is coming together. When I get back to Thatcher, I'm going to get with the EAC business guy and try to get our 8A certification. Apparently the stimulus money is for minority businesses and women owned businesses. This certification would help us get government contracts. And since the government seems to be the only ones working...

The Duncan deal is still up in the air. We did not accept they're proposal, issued ours and we are just waiting to hear. Again, keep us in your prayers that this can all be put behind us.

Well it's late, got to get to bed. Love to all. Mom

No comments: