Friday, January 14, 2011

Ok, I apologize for not blogging before now, but I've been waiting for my laptop to reappear so I could post pics. Well, I don't think that's going to happen for awhile so you just get words.

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year. Time does fly! Had a great time with family and just having a chill in the air changes my perspective. This tendion thing of mine has been a real challenge (and for my caregivers). I've developed a much greater appreciation for the handicapped and hopefully my patience will remain at this high point forever. My next appointment with the doctor is the 21st of Jan and it will be interesting to see what is next. I'm in therapy (Nick & Hannah, Bro. Judd says hi), no not mental but physical and I'm seeing improvement in my flexibility. Just being able to shower has been an improvement and the walker is only used when I go out for any distance. Thanks to all of you who have helped me. Couldn't have done this without you.

Dad is in Minnesota for a while yet. When I spoke with him today, he was trying to set up retrieving his truck. Once he gets it back to MN, he'll have it fixed and hopefully be on his way home.

Bri is back to school, so I get to babysit sweet Killian. We do have fun and he's starting to give kisses. Wish all the grandbabies were nearby!!

It's great having Em home and look forward to her drop-ins.

Grandma is doing well. Having a baby in the house makes her smile and we try not to drive her too crazy.

Love to each of you. Really want to send out a belated Christmas card. Maybe it will be a Valentine's Day card. I think Rosanne Ripley did that one year. We'll see.

1 comment:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

yay you blogged! I like just words. pics are fun, but words are good. see you soon!