Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


The Second Christmas for Katie and Kameron Johnson!!

Us!

I have to say Thanks to The most wonderful Mom! Thanks for the decoration I LOVE THEM!!
Yay for after christmas sales the year before!
The Fire place. Notice the mug and plate. I got these last year and thought they were SO cute I had to use them some how. I just Love christmas

So this is our christmas tree and decorations. We went out christmas shopping and tree shopping today. Kameron had to go to walmart and get a christmas tree holder thing and he had to park in the boonies. And I mean like Way! out there. I can't imagine what it will be like when it gets closer to christmas. Speaking of I am so excited to see you all again in like three weeks I think? But I guess I don't have to work the day after christmas so as soon as Kameron gets off we should be heading to Mesa friday late afternoon. We are spending christmas eve and christmas day with the Johnson's and than heading back to work friday. But that's pretty much it for now. I hope everyone is having a happy holiday so far! I have a feeling this is going to be a Very Merry Christmas!! Love you all!!!

No comments: