Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas!!!

I know I know, our tree is gorgeous.  And time consuming!  I did this thing almost all by myself!  But anyways.  I can't wait for Christmas!  First of all we're having a surprise visitor!  And I cannot wait for you to come!!!  I know we did the tree together last year, but I don't think mom wanted to wait till the 21st to actually put it up...  Maybe you can help take it down!  I'm also so ready for the break from school! I've been so busy, ask mom and dad, and I am in need of the few weeks we get off.  Of course I'll be picking up extra hours at work...but just going to work is so much easier than work AND school.  I'm all ready to graduate in May.  That is after I take 20 credits next semester...I think I have 18 this semester and I'm not sure how I'm going to do it.  There are a few choir tours that I have to go on and planning for my next college adventure is getting stressful.  I'm still a little undecided about where I want to go.  Well, I hope everyone is doing good!  I can't wait to get together again!  I love you! 

No comments: