Saturday, May 29, 2010

So, do you like the new background? Emily changed it for me just before she left. Which brings me to a sad moment. Loved having you here Emily! Wish you could have stayed!! But, the next few months will go quickly and then you'll be here all the time. I'll drive you crazy and you'll wonder why you ever came back! Just kidding.

It was fun seeing Janel and Brianna for a little bit today. We're going to miss the PT cruiser, or I should say dad is. Hopefully he'll find some work so he can get his truck fixed and get it back home. Lot's of ifs, huh?

Our arbitration with the Duncan's is scheduled for July 9th. Please put that date on your calendar and remember us in your prayers. It would be especially wonderful if you could remember us in your fast for July. This just has to go in our favor, or I don't know what we'll do. Well, I do know what we'll do, we'll pick ourselves up, brush off the dirt and move forward. Dad and I are working very hard to find any and all backup evidence to present to the arbitrator. It's been somewhat of a miracle how we'll be looking for something, and a document is right before us that we didn't even know we had. I pray that is a good sign and Heavenly Father knows that our intentions are good. I don't know if I'll ever understand the Dana Duncan's of this world. But, I'm beginning to believe that there are a lot of them.

Enough depressing stuff. Love to all of you. Mom

No comments: