Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day! Love hearing from each of my kids. We have the best family!!

Congrats to Nick and Hannah. What a boy! Can't believe all these "big" baby boy's we're having. So happy they're healthy. Just wish I could hold him. Big hugs to each of you!

Last weekend was fun with Harris 2nd Ward (minus the Duncan's). It was a 10!! So fun to see a few of my old friends. There were quite a few I didn't know, a few investigators, but so good to be having a party. Anne ended up staying Friday and Saturday night so that was fun. Didn't get to play Settler's, we were too busy!

So fun having Emily home. She just puts a spark back into our home. Not that we aren't all fun to have around, but definitely a nice change.

Again, thanks for remembering me on Mother's Day, and love to each of you. Mom

No comments: