Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Had another great weekend with all of my daughters! We haven't all been together for a long time, and it was especially nice as it was in Thatcher!! Enjoyed the grandkids too, but there's just something about you girls'!!! Got the house cleaned up, only found a few things left behind, and then Emily and I went to see Eclipse. Loved it! I might even have to watch the other movies, maybe even reread the books??? Emily is now reading her latest short novel. Anyway, thanks girls for a great time! Can't wait for the shower on the 24th!
Made Grandma's reservation. She's leaving the 28th of July, returning the 14th of Sept. That's 6 weeks! Hope she loves it!
Dad finished his job in Lordsburg today. He looks like a lobster! I told him he was too old for that stuff, he agreed!
Talk to you soon! LOve Mom.

3 comments:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Grandma gone for 6 weeks?! what will you do?? We did have a fun weekend! I thought the movie was the best out of the other two. See you soon!!!

Janel said...

I agree, one of our most fun weekends! I broke the news to Mark about the keys and he reacted pretty well. Its all good! We have sprinted right back into craziness since we've been back, with no end in sight! I'm glad you liked Eclipse, I need to see it again too. I feel so lucky to have such a FUN family!!

Garima said...

Its one of the simplest posts Ive ever come across.
and I simply loved it,
for no reason at all.
just the essence of the post.
lovely.
:)