Monday, July 5, 2010

What a great weekend! It was so much fun having you all here! Well, almost everyone. Food was great, Settler's was great, didn't get a lot of sleep, but so what...and just sitting around talking. It's every mother's dream!!! Well, I think it is???? Can't wait for this coming weekend, Emily, Katie and Kameron will join us. We'll miss Jason and Mark, but I'm sure we can keep busy. Jason called to say what a good time he had and he wants to plan another time before school start for the kids. I think he seriously considered skipping school to come this wknd. Told me, to wait and we will work on another date.
Bri, love your blog, thanks for indulging me!
Em, you are a hoot! Aren't we grateful for the Christensen's?
Janel, what a trooper, you are such a hard worker! Can't wait for the sewing and crafts to come. Thanks for encouraging me to scrap while you were here.
Missing all the rest of you. Thanks Hannah and Nick for sending the pic texts. Love you.
Dad and Cade are off to Texas for a week of fiddle and guitar camp. I'm sure they'll miss us...NOT!
Well, again thanks for a great 4th of July, let's make it a tradition!!
Love mom.

No comments: