Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Katie, I love the new background! Thanks!! It's almost 11:30 p.m. and I'm finally finished typing for the lawsuit. My brain is seriously worn out! I'm too old for this. I think it's a nervous breakdown waiting to happen! HaHa, kind of. Keep us in your prayers tomorrow (we're meeting with our attorney to decide on the battle plan) and again on Thursday. The more I worked on this, the more angry and just plain confused by Dana's actions I got. It seems pretty clear to us what he was doing...let's just hope the Judge agrees. Love to you all. And don't forget, Jason's b-day Thursday. Maybe we can all go out for the dual celebration or maybe just eat at Janel's??? I'll call. Mom
P.S. Everyone remember Katie in your prayers on Saturday, she's retaking her test! Go Katie!!

No comments: