Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Aloha!

Well hey there Ya'll! howzit? I miss you all so much Bopper and I are seriously talking about moving to the mainland! He does need to go to Arizona first and see how he like it. He's never lived in a city before. He's from a town that's smaller than Thatcher and moved straight to the North Shore which is a 20 mile stretch with only 15,000 people. Pretty secluded life. However, we are talking about it. I want to be closer to all of you and We both are getting ready to get on with life and do some cool stuff! So Since our jobs are both trade skills we're gonna do good! And I can't wait for him to meet all of you! He's so fun and crazy!!! I love it! SO, that's the little future plan we have so far.
I am just dying to get home and do some music stuff. Bopper LOVES! Music and thinks I'm crazy for not doing more with it. HAHA Go figure. I sang Karaoke at a retirment party last night at a friends house and I sang Whitney Houston !!!!! I felt like crap though when no one else would do a song afterwards. The DJ kept saying AH sista no one like sing afta you now! But it was another slap in the face that I miss it and want to sing again! Minnesota will be a blasty blast comin up here soon! Oh and Congratulations Jason and Nick and Justin (was that everyone?) On the July Battle of the bands competition!!!! Alrighty I have some homework to do. Have a great night everyone!!! I miss you and hope we will be with you soon!!!

No comments: