Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey kids!

Here I am, contributing!! I love your posts! You can check out my own blog for house updates and pictures. Tonight I got Cade ready for his big trip to MN, he is really excited. I had to take him to get 3 shots today so he has been feeling tired and crappy and his arms hurt. I'm sure a nice looong plane ride will fix him right up :D The kids are bored and I am ready for them to start school. They start the 4th. We are really looking forward to having Jasons b-day party on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that he will get to bring Ava. Just hope I don't put everyone to work scraping paper bags off walls for the party :D Just kidding I probably wouldn't do that. haha

Is it sick that I am getting excited for Thanksgiving?? I know, I'm dumb. Mabye I'm just sick of the heat. Or I'm just happy we'll have more room this year, or something. We got Rock Band the other day, so get ready for fun times at the Lambs all year round.......up in the loft!

Mom, I know you are sick to death of driving to Mesa, but look at it this way, that just gives you more chances to see me!!

Love you guys!

No comments: