Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Mom!

Hi kids! Yes, I'm trying to get with technology and add to the family blog. Don't know how successful I'll be, but I can type, so just how much harder can it be??? So far this has been a pretty good summer. Most of you know I went to Nauvoo with Sue and Jill and had a great time. It was seriously one of my most favorite vacations. The spirit in Nauvoo is awesome! My testimony was strengthened and I really want to go back. I learned so much church history and truly have a greater appreciation for Joseph and Emma and the saints who gave so much to further the church and it's humble beginnings. We have so much to be thankful for!

Yes, I'm still driving to Mesa every week. And yes, it's getting old. Not quite sure how to fix it just yet, but I'm trying. I don't really have any other trips planned for the summer, with the price of gas and everything else, home looks pretty good.

Hope you're all having a great summer, and let's keep the family blog going. Love hearing from all of you. Love you, mom

No comments: