Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Greetings from Flagstaff


The Flowers I got for my 20th Birthday/First Wedding Anniversary

Kameron Kiyaking in Cottonwood

Emily's visit outside our home

Our fishing trip to lake mary when we first moved to Flag

Hellllo! So I finally got all this blog stuff figured out..well I think. But anyways! So life is going pretty good up here in Northern Arizona. Kameron is working for Pepsi and hoping to pass his precalculus class next week! phew that will be nice! But work is going good. He actually got to fill the coolers for the Cardinals Team today! he didn't really get to meet anyone cause he only saw them in the dining hall. He said they got steak and grilled chicken and shrimp for lunch! what a life. Speaking of life I think mine will be getting a little bit more interesting here pretty soon! I got a job!! it's been about two months but hey it's all good! So, the job is well, working for southwest foods..at an elementary school.AKA cafeteria lady! yup the hair net the gloves. the whole bit. emily already sent me the video of adam sandler's "Lunch Lady Land" so spare me! hahaha. good one em. but the hours work out really good 7-2 m-f. so no weekends and no holidays. and it opens the afternoon for me to start music lessons. It will be a new adventure. One last update, we are headed to Utah next weekend for Kameron's sister's wedding. they are getting married in the St. George temple and than the next night we have to be in cottonwood for the reception. Looots of driving! It'll be a fun time though! I made her wedding video and that turned out pretty good. But other than that nothing too exciting. We had a visit from Emily the other weekend that was fun! And Janel we are already looking forward to November too!! Kameron didn't get drawn for hunting so i won't have to go camping in the cold this year. Something to be thankful for. haha. But it'll be fun to be with all the family in Janel's awesomely gorgeous house! Oh and Happy Birthday Jason! But all is good and we are having a good time in Flag!

Oh and I made a blog! johnsonsrus.blogspot.com. I'm still fixing it up but it's a start

3 comments:

Janel said...

I am SO SO happy you get to come to Thanksgiving this year!!! YAAAAAY!!

Janel said...

I hope you don't mind but I edited your blog address.....you had an @ before the blogspot it just needs a . :D I know, I'm so awesomely observant :D And now you are linked too!

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

I know! Thanksgiving will be fun! Thanks for fixing that! I actually was reading through and i saw typos so i went back and fixed some stuff and re-posted! Haha and i must have done that on one of my friends cause i got some Weird guys blog. haha oops. But i figured it out eventually.I'm just so used to the @ you know??