Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween (well two days ago)

So how was everyone's Halloween? I'd love to see pictures of ALL my nieces and nephews please. Nick and Hannah, Janel and Mark, Jason!!!! I miss all of your kids (and you) sooooo much. I was in Fabulous Waikiki!!! and China Town in Honolulu. It was so fun. I was a Dragon :) and some of my friends were pirates, witches, the smurfs, a devil, mini mouse, little red riding hood and Lady Luck, I think hers was the cutest. So we went out all night and stayed at the hilton Waikiki and it was a very memorable Halloween. I only at a few peices of candy the whole month!!! I'm trying to lose some weight. I got a little chubby due to stress and lack of exercise and poor diet. But I'm ready to whip it into shape!!!!! I'm hosting a healing party with one of my best friends for all my co-workers at the Spa. They are the most wonderful friends I have ever had. Everyone I work with has been amazing as friends and we are like a family. We all have pretty much everything in common and there is (almost) never any drama. I can actually name the ONLY two times that I know of. But yeah, we had a healing party a few months ago and basically what we do is get two or three ajoining hotel rooms at Turtle Bay where we work cause we get a killer discount, open all the doors set up a TON of massage table an esthetics area and wet treatment in one of the bathrooms and we trade massage, facials, bodywork and treat ourselves to what we do for strangers everyday. only its out best friends. So I am going to get at least four massages a scrub and wrap and facial and pedicure this weekend!!! pamper me! and it's all for $30 because there's over twenty of us that come over the course of three days and 20 times 30 is enough to cover the rooms and food. Well I am going to post some pictures very soon. so I will talk to yall Later!!!
Love Bri

No comments: