Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Okay so I still can't figure out how to make pictures go where I want them and in what order I want them. So here is my KITCHEN thing that I made last weekend. I had something else in mind but this is what my wallet could afford.

And these are pictures of the FIRST SNOW in Flagstaff!!! it only snowed for about an hour and man was it COOLD! It was so fun seeing it though. And I did ask myself, what have I gotten into?! haha but it was so pretty! Just a little preview of what is to come!




notcie the new porch and new windows. Hope that all gets fixed Soon!

Yeah and I need help updating my wardrobe for this kind of weather. I've been wearing a skirt to work every day. I have like two pairs of pants that arnt jeans that I can wear but other than that I'm in trouble.
We went to Cottonwood on saturday afternoon so Kameron could get some birthday sheet cake and go fishing. It was a short trip cause we had to get back for church and all that, but it's been a fun weekend! Hope all is well for everyone!

No comments: