Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's mom!
So, I'm using Em's laptop...my computer is back in the shop (time to buy a new one).  Not really liking the keyboard.  Excuse the typos.  Janel the kids looked grreat, be sure and send pics.  I felt bad I missed Dane and Paige, I was in Mesa.  The barn wood is going on the sauna as we speak.  Looks awesome!  I know dad is really pleased.  Well, did we all have a mourning party last night.  Hope I'm not stepping on any toes.  Who knows maybe he'll be great.  At least prop 102 passed.  I'm heading to Prescott this weekend to be with my foursome from high school.  Should be fun.  Looking so forward to Thanksgiving.  Oh, Janel, if you hear of any home rentals, let us know.  Have to be out of Sue's house by the end of November.  Looking for a 4 bdrm.  We're moving the office to Thatcher on Monday.  Know this is a jumble mess, but at least I'm writing.  Nate, be sure and send pics and do we use the apo address you gave us to mail the guitar for just regular mail?  Wish your bride congrats from us.  Sounds like you're happy and that's important.  Married life is great!  Love to you all and have a great week.  MOM

No comments: