Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heh,
Just read Katie's blog, and thanks for sharing your inspirational experience. It's little things like that, that keep us going. I'm excited about MN too. Just reserved Emily and my tickets today. Decided since none of the boys were going, so no one to help me drive, that I may as well fly. Got some terrific tickets, rented a car and now just need the hotel for 2 nights. Sorry Janel that you have to drive by yourself. I'm sure given the opportunity, Cade would help, haha. I really am disappointed none of the boys are going, but perfectly understandable. Hopefully, all that are flying in can meet in Minneapolis and spend a day at Mall of America. Would be fun! Dad and I are flying to see Bri May 11-18th. Can't wait! I've started tanning so I won't burn. I just plan on laying on the beach or by the pool and reading a good book. Not sure what dad will do, maybe I'll find a good book for him too. Well, dad is still in Minnesota and I'm just working on my WBE, taxes can be picked up this week, so I'm getting closer. Hope all is well for everyone and look forward to hearing from you. Love, Mom

No comments: