Tuesday, March 24, 2009

missin' out!

The boys are definitely missing out!!! BUT! I'm planning an adventure to Bali Indonesia in June and I plan on swinging by Korea to see Naters! Since I told him I would come like two years ago I figure I should keep my promises. I was excited for the boys to come meet the Jokimaki Band in Minn! Nick,Nate and Jason we will miss you. Anyways I am too excited for Mom and Dad to visit Hawaii I've already got the fishing boat lined up for Dad and a huge Party in the making at Waimea that we did last year. And Digger and Myongsuk are coming the first week in May that should be a BLAST! Love that so many of you are making it out to visit! Nick and Hannah and Kids Had fun, and now we need the rest of you! one at a time I'm going to suck you in till everyone wants to live here. hahaha. Just kidding I like my island :) I kinda have some plans/dreams to go live in a few other exciting places. I've heard that Australia is the best place in the world to live. Most affordable and there is great surf and hotels to work at and I love kangaroos! haha. I have a girlfriend that may go live in New Zealand for a few months so I may join her... no reason not to. I have friends that I've met here in Hawaii that live there now and I have that connection. I still want to travel in europe a little and go to Italy and France and Ireland and Norway for sure. everywhere inbetween will be a pit stop. But the biggest one of all in Brazil. I am dying to go learn portugese and live in brazil. there are tons of Brazilians in Hawaii because there are places that have very similar climate and landscape. And once again I have lots of connections there. I also dream of Costa Rica, more just to visit for a few months and surf and learn spanish. I'll probably go there first to make learning portugese easier. I'm gonna try and pack all this in, in the next few years. kinda like a five year plan! haha. But it's absolutely do-able. I think the biggest inspirations, beside the fact that I've always wanted to see the world, is that all of my close friends that I work with have done it. Jen, Tara, tara, Daniella, Chiharu, they have all travelled and have so many great stories and experiences and I will always have a hole in mmy chest if I don't do it! wish I had millions of dollars to do it but, I would rather be young, and I can do Massage and esthetics ANYWHERE in the world! yeah! well I didn't plan on posting that this morning but I guess I should let you all know whats up from time to time. haha. so that's it. I'm gonna be traveling. If anyone wants to go to any of these places and would like to join me and my friends that are also tagging along to them :) let me know! Have a beautiful day everyone! love, and peace!
Breezy

No comments: