Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hi!

Just getting ready to call it a day, decided to check-in with everyone. I'm getting real close to having all the info I need for the WBE application. Still don't have copies of our last 3 years of taxes (thanks to the auditor/bookkeeper). Oh well. By the time I get those, I'll hopefully have everything else wrapped up. I talked to the girl at the certification office today and she said I can come in anytime and someone will go through my application, indicate anything I'm missing and so that's what I'll do. The office is in Phoenix, so shouldn't be a problem.

Guess Hannah, Nick and the kids are in Hawaii finally. Ask Nick about Paige's broken arm and Hannah's food poisoning. What a fiasco! Talked to Bri a little while ago and she said everyone is now in Hawaii!! Hope you have a great time!

Looking forward to Jason coming this weekend and bringing Ava, Wyatt and Dayton. Spring Break for Ava, Janel thanks for letting the little guys come.

Headed to Mesa tomorrow for a scrapbk class, just a turn around trip.

Grandma is doing well and the weather is beautiful!

Hope you all are doing great. Still don't have the hang of Facebook, but I'm trying. Probably won't see me on there often. HaHa.

Love to all, MOM

No comments: