Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hey family!
So I am getting way pumped for minnesota! besides that nate won't be there :( So hopefully this coming christmas we can take a family picture! of everyone..seriously I think the last time that happened was when nick got off his mission...
So not a whole lot is going on. Just working and enjoying nice flagstaff weather. Kameron has enjoyed his spring break getting to watch the NCAA and just not having to go to class.
Well I just wanted to promote the movie "Knowing"...we saw it last night and it was crazy! seriously intense almost the whole time and it just leaves your mind boggling!!! It's not what I expected at all!! But it was really good. Kameron and I talked about it that night and we talked about it in the morning. Talk about a good movie if that's the first thing you are thinking about when you wake up the next day. So I would say to you all, go see it. or make sure you see it when it comes out on video.
So you know when you are little and when you loose something and than you just pray you'll find it and than it pops up? Well of course we need to do that even in our old age so here is my little experience: I lost my retainer. yeah $100 I havn't been to the ortho in years and so I'm sure they would give me a guilt trip so I didn't want to go back and get a new one, I wore braces for 4 years and the last thing I want to do is ruin that. So I've been looking and looking for the past week or two and finally I'm like katie it's so simple but just pray for it. So I did and i still have been looking and today (saturday) I decided to clean my house and I'm just vaccuming away and I go by this chair and all of the sudden my retainer is there on the floor. Right when I pulled the vaccum back there it was! What the Heck!!! seriously it kinda freaked me out. I have looked EVERYWHERE and there it is in the middle of the floor. Coinsedence? I think NOT! :)
So anywho I hope you enjoy my little inspirational story and remind everyone to pray for the little things. Even when they seem small and you think you can handle it. It's amazing what can happen when you put faith and prayer together!!
Love you all!!!!

No comments: