Monday, October 6, 2008

Decorating!


My white pumpkin that will get some polka-dots in a week or two

The Futon! Any pillow Ideas? I am at a loss. It's kinda the junk room but the couch still deserves some cute accents.

My festive fall flowers on the coffee table

So we moved the Piano to the other wall so we have a bigger family room

There is the piano, now in the kitchen area..OH! and I got two more piano students. That's THREE!! Oh notice the blank wall behind the pianon..I don't have anything else so what else could I do? A big J with some pictures? orr.....

Just another view

My cute fall fireplace (that we tried out this past weekend. Nice but the clean up kind sucks)

This is above the couch and I just think that little halloween sign is so cute.

I'm so excited for Christmas!

3 comments:

Janel said...

Hey katie, Great job on the decorating, so cute! I love that you are getting the domestic bug. I agree about the dusting, such a pain but so worth it! I put some Halloween stuff up too now, I have to post a picture.

I think we will try to comeup to Thatcher for the fair and Ems singing. We will be starting our fall break and we neeed to do SOMEthing!

Anonymous said...

It looks really cute Katie...good job! Maybe you should put the throw on the futon in some cute way? And yayy! Janel I hope you're coming up! That would make me so happy!!

Derushas said...

Katie, It looks great! You really do have the domestic bug. You just wait, soon you'll have 20 students and you can quit your job!! So excited you're coming to Thatcher!