Sunday, October 5, 2008

Good Times

We have been having so much fun having various members of the fam over lately. First, mom and I went out for the afternoon together in who knows how long for my birthday. One of the most fun things there is for a girl is sitting at lunch and gabbing with her mom! Then Katie and Kameron came over for dinner and we jammed out some DDR, Singstar, Rockband and Karaoke. We even got to hear Kameron SING! It was so very cool. Then last night Nick and Hannah and the kiddos came for an overnight and conference. Actually Hannah came to see Stephanie's baby, but it for us too, I'm sure :D. I know they got the worst sleep ever but it was fun to have them here. Dane was such a crack-up "I'm gonna spank you, dad!" and he loved my pumpkin pancakes "You gotta try these, dad!" He was hilarious. And hello, Paige is about the sweetest thing ever. She even rivals Sadie in the sweet baby category, and that is a tough act to follow! I'm so glad they are coming back down in 2 weeks for Cade's ordination and to see Grandma Judy. Speaking of ordination, Cade will be getting set apart as a deacon and recieving the Aaronic priesthood on Nov 1, before church (as far as I know)so anyone who can come is welcome. It is a really big deal, and can you believe I will have a kid passing the sacrament, going to the temple for baptisms, and going to mutual??? It has not sunk in yet at all. I'm in disbelief!! How OLD am I?? And guess what? That means you all have a grandson/nephew doing those things, and YOU are old TOO! HA!




How handsome is this kid?? And I am so proud of him today for sitting around and watching BOTH sessions of conference today wthout me saying anything..He's a good kid and he will take his priesthood seriously, even if he was out on the roof shooting Wyatt in the head with his airsoft rifle the other day.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I seriously almost fell off the chair laughing! Cade is such a little weasel! I can just picture him aiming the gun at Wyatts head and I can hear his little mischevious laugh. What a punk. But I love him! I can't wait to see you guys...whenever that is!