Sunday, October 5, 2008

Love you guys!

Just finished reading Janel's family blog, so excited for Cade and of course we'll be there. This coming weekend is Graham County Fair and Emily will be singing on Friday night. If you can't make it then, the Fall Sing starts on October 23rd and goes until Saturday's matinee. Try to make it if you can. After all she is the baby...

I'm hoping most of you watched Conference. It was wonderful as usual, and I always feel such peace and hope after watching. Nothing miraculous or new is released, just a general sense of well being. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life. So thankful we will be a family forever. What a wonderful blessing that is.

Just watched a Hallmark movie with dad and it made me kind of teary eyed. Just thinking of all you kids, your accomplishments and dreams makes me a little melancholy. I sure love each of you and I'm proud of you. Keep working hard, say your prayers, read your scriptures, attend your meetings, pay your tithing, do service, and keep focused on being the best person you can be. Sounds trite maybe, but the blessings will keep coming to you and to all of our family. Love you all. Mom

No comments: