Monday, October 6, 2008

Well as you all know from Mom's post, this weekend is my first performance with EA! It's kinda exciting? I hope whoever can can come...its the fair too which means entertainment for the kids! I miss seeing them. For a while it seemed like one of the kids was always up here, but its been a while. I hope I can make it down for Cade's priesthood thing. I've just been really super busy, ask mom. School is kicking my butt! I have 20 credits and I'll have the same amount next semester. But...I will be graduating in May and then heading up to NAU. Aren't Katie and Kameron so lucky? Then I'll get my secondary education degree in history. I'm pretty excited...I can't believe that I actually have to grow up? I'm trying to learn the art of saving money...any advice? Anyways, I hope that you all got to watch conference. If nothing else, watch the Sunday morning session...fast forward to the end and just watch President Monson's talk. It was amazing. Mom and I shed a couple tears while dad snored on the recliner haha. Well I hope everyone is doing good! I love you!

No comments: