Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Katie is blogging....again!

So I blog a lot on here I am noticing...I would like to hear about Nate's wedding..hello! haha Just Kidding but seriously Nate what is it like getting married in Korea?! And Janel I loved reading about the kids getting older and talking so much they have to take turns. So funny! So we went to Thatcher again this past weekend to listen to Emily sing. She did AMAZING! She had quite a few spot light moments of solos. Deffinatly made the DeRusha name proud. Good Job Em! And we used the new Sauna! oh man it is so cool! I feel like I'm in Minnesota. Dad is doing a really good job on all his projects. So I got a new job!! It's a receptionist/patient care at a chiropractic office. I am so excited I start out a little less pay than I'm getting but the lady said after 90 days I should get back up to 10 an hour. Yeah that's pretty much an amazing blessing. seriously. But I gave my old job a week to replace me so I'll be starting this monday, november 3rd. I don't get off till 4 as I was getting off at 1:30 but I think I'm okay with it as long as I don't have to be a lunch lady any more. Yeah one of those things I'm just going to put wayyyy back in my mind. Kameron's birthday is coming up! November 12th. Not July mom. haha. So that will be fun. Life should be getting better here, I hope! Kameron is kinda looking for a new job but with another semester of school to pay for we kinda just have to do what we have to right now. But anyways that's our little update for now. Hope all is well! Oh and Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: