Monday, October 6, 2008


Metor Crater. Oh and did I mention the wind was blowing so hard I was scared it was going to push me in!!!

My space Buddy

Me! (This is really a picture of the crater so you can take really Coool pictures.

Kameron!

So confrence weekend was really good! I looved it! Kameron's family came down and stayed at our house. A little crowded...but that's okay. But they guys moved my piano for me so I was able to rearange the downstairs. The set up was good, but nonw there is a lot more room for reason? I was scared when they moved the piano but they did a good job. And we got a futon! It isn't the cutest thing you ever saw but it's a good couch/bed in one! Whoohoo! Anyone is welcome to come to Flagstaff and try it out! And saturday morning I got to drive with Kameron in his big Pepsi Semi to Winslow. Talk about a desolate place but it was fun seeing Kameron handle such a gigantic truck! What an amazing guy!! And than we got to drive out there the same day to go to Metor Crater with Kam's family. It was pretty cool. I keep trying to picture it falling from the sky and it kinda blows my mind. Man Emily we will try to come but it's just too expensive for poor struggling young couples. A good way to save money is to give yourself an allowance every week and when you get you allowance for the week put away whatever was left over (IF you have anything left over) and save it for something big or something you really want! I did that and I was able to go splurge on fall decorations! But not much else is going on here. We are just staying here this weekend so Kam can do some homework. Oh speaking of cute decorating ideas Janel. In better homes and garden they have these polka-dot pumpkins. SO cute. So I bought a white one that I'm going to polka-dot when halloween gets a little closer. I'm thinking about doing massage therapy school..I still need to do some research on it but I would like to work in like a Chirproactors office or something..but we'll see. I hope everyone has a wonderful Week!

No comments: