Monday, August 18, 2008

College!

Well I survived my first day of college.  Not that EA is much bigger than Thatcher High School.  It was pretty fun getting to see all of the different people?  (Maybe not their no dress code outfits) I've been looking at the same faces everyday since 8th grade!  My schedule is pretty busy...I'm taking 19 credits this semester and then hopefully 21 next semester so I can graduate in May with my AA and then I'll go to NAU through EA and get my secondary education degree in English.  I'll have to finish up a few classes up at NAU so maybe Katie and Kameron will have a little visitor!  I'm very proud of mom, she didn't even cry this morning!  Well I'm sure once I walked out the door she let it out.....but I'm the baby!  It must be pretty traumatic for mom and dad...I bet they feel old.  I guess these next few years are the ones I'm supposed to enjoy the most?  But between working two jobs and school I'm just not sure if I'm going to have the time!!!  Yeah right haha.  Well I hope you're all doing well!  I love you!

1 comment:

Janel said...

Well I don't know about mom and dad, but you going to college makes ME feel old!!! I'm glad you survived your first day!!