Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our visit to Utah


Natalie and Jacob


Kam and I in front of the St.George Temple


Us waiting for Traffic to clear up (Kameron has Jelapeno Sunflower seeds in his mouth)

So I posted on my Blog, but I'll give a little update on this one too! We went to Utah this weekend for Kameron's sister's wedding. Way fun! We had a great time. Just lots and lots of driving. A little too much, but all for a good cause. We had fun with family and had a fun time at the temple and taking family pics. I kinda like Utah..wouldn't be a bad place to live. But we'll see where life takes us. Annd, I start work this week! Whoohoo. Hair nets and mac and cheese here I come! Kam got a B in his pre calculus test! Amazing. And the day of the final just happen to be a super long day at work so he only got an hour to study and had to go in his work clothes. But he did really good. So we'll just be sitting around at home until Labor Day weekend. We are going up to a cabin near Heber with Kam's family. Do some fishing. So that's about it. Some of the pics are already on my Blog but what the heck..I'll re-post. How is everyone else doing?!!!!

No comments: