Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hi!

How is everyone? Just got finished reading everyone's blogs. Thanks for the pics! Love the red in the kitchen. I'm thinking of a darker mossy green for the outside of the house. Since you watch so much HGTV, maybe you can tell me what's in???

Talked to Bri today. She's still busy with school, has made a plan to get out of debt, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...will move home next summer. Bri, is that before or after the reunion?

Nate needs to update the blog and tell everyone about his girl, and attach pics. Sounds pretty serious Nate, we're happy for you.

Katie, is now the manager of the cafeteria. Be sure and tell everyone your experience in getting that position.

Emily is adjusting to school very well. She'll find out Thurs if she made acapella and then will tryout for quartet???

Well, guys, let's all starting adding to the family blog. It's so fun for me to read about you. Love to you all. MOM

1 comment:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

mom, so is dad done with his music room yet?? I always forget to ask.