Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woo! SInging!

Well I'd just like to throw in a little invitation to all of the members of the family that live on the Main Land (Nate and Bri....you're invited I'm just not sure if its going to happen...) to come watch me sing in the A Cappella choir and the quartet at EA!  Woo!  I'm so relieved to have made quartet!  The auditions were a little scary but once I realized that Mr. Bishop kept me in every single quartet that he tried out I was feeling pretty good.  I'm sure I have some new enemies in choir now but....oh well?  I hope everyone is doing good!  

2 comments:

Janel said...

YAY Em!!! Congratulations!! So you and Mr. Bishop got a lil sumthin going on the side, huh?? MMm hmm I see how it works! LOL KIDDING! You are awesome I can't wait to come hear you. And tell all the haters to step off!!!

Hopefully I can get video of your quartet and post it on the blog for everyone.....

dblbass007 said...

Congratulations Emily! First semester and you're already making enemies; you really are a DeRusha! Sorry I won't be there for your first year but I know you are going to be awesome. Dad says your voice is a cross between Bri and Katie so you're going to do great. Now get to class and learn theory and ear training!