Wednesday, August 27, 2008

why Why why

Okay so at work there is this guy that is "a suit" he is in the big wigs for the whole food company or whatever. So he has a way of making me want to punch him in the face. Kinda has a whimpy voice too. Like pubrty only went half way. Nice guy...but makes you feel small. So how do you deal with people like this?? Arr one more thing to hate about my job. Good thing I only have to endure his presence every once in a blue moon. But anywhoo...anyone else got crappy people they have to deal with??

2 comments:

Janel said...

That stinks!! I don't really have anybody I hate to deal with...except mabye my ex-landlord. He gives me anxiety because I cannot read him whatsoever, and he's so anal I can't even begin to describe it. I felt like we should have gotten WAY more back from our deposit, but I just don't want to deal with him so I'll give up the money to avoid talking to him. I feel he shortchanged me 500 bucks but I'm just glad I NEVER have to talk to him AGAIN. Thats how annoying he is. He's nice, but beyond wierd.

dblbass007 said...

Dude, I seriously know what you are talking about! I have at least 10 people I work with on a daily basis that have some sort of undiagnosed mental illness or a major personality flaw. I think it stems from the fact the army job is secured from anyone getting fired so the weirdos are allowed to survive for years. I found the best thing to do is realize that they are flawed and there is nothing you can do to change that. Just make sure that any action they partake in is legal and ethical and that your rights are not infringed. And ALWAYS take the high road in every choice you make. Ironically, as much as I don't like the majority of my co-workers, I'd still do everything to secure their life in danger, even if it meant my own personal safety. Or I'm really a brainwashed government robot.