Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Janel! Hope you have a great day!!

Spent this weekend with Kameron and Katie in Flagstaff. We had a good time, didn't do much, but it was so great to be with them. How's that job hunting, Katie? Did you hear back from your application? I was looking at the weather, it's cooling down there, huh? The weather is great here. Dad and Austin are just working up a storm! The sauna is terrific. Only have to wait for the stove to get here, finish the floor and build the benches. I can't believe how that one slab of concrete turned into a sauna, changing room and weight room! It's great!! The music room is really coming along too. I think the windows are supposed to be here today. Austin is still working on the sheet rock; dad built a handrail out of rebar yesterday (at my request) and he's quite proud of the job. He's really enjoying this venture.

Oh, I hope it's ok Nate, but got a call from Nate last night and he's officially engaged! Yea!!! Looks like they might get married in the next month or so and then have a ceremony in April. Anyone who wants to come, start saving your pennies/dollars!! So happy for you Nate, be sure and send pics.

Well, got to get busy. Hope you all have a great week, pray that we start getting work. Hopefully the audit will be complete soon and then we can get the WBE going. Right now, we have very little. But, you know your dad, he always pulls through. Love ya all!! Mom

1 comment:

Katie DeRusha-Johnson said...

Yay Nate!!! I am so happy! I am glad mom posted that cause I would hate to find out you got married and I didn't know! But I still want a detailed post about how you asked her and all your plans!