Monday, September 22, 2008

So ya'll should check out our blog to read about the trip to Lake Powell. It was kinda a bummer cause out boat didn't work...:( But it was fun being out by the lake and soaking up some rays. And I didn't get burned!!! I've been having really bad bad bad luck with that so it was my goal to not let that happen. So I have this interview for a recpetionist job. It pays $11 an hour compared to my $9 so that is exciting. So when I told my boss I am looking for another job for better pay she offers me $10...hm so its like do I try to get 11 from her and keep the cafeteria job? (which i get off at 1:30) which is nice! and the receptionist job would end at 4 and start at 7. And the receptionist job is at a disabled peoples foundation...Yeah whats up with me and all these weird jobs? But anyways I wouldn't really be around the people cause I would be up front. But still...?? What should I do?! I have the interview tomorrow and I already passed the spelling and punctuation part of the interview. amazingly. So yeah that is the main delimma going on for me right now. Kameron is just going to school and working. Nothing too exciting really. I am usually the one with problems cause Kameron knows how to handle life problems wayyy better than me. But we are headed to Mesa this weekend so Janel we might be stopping by....
It seems if we arn't out of town on the weekend something isn't right. We rarely are home on the weekends. But if we are home we are watching college football on the cable we just got! whoohoo!

No comments: