Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hey kids!

I LOVE reading your updates on here. Can we get Nick and Bri with the program?? I know Jas dosen't have a computer so I guess he's excused :D I see him every other weekend anyway haha YAY mom on your test, now you can teach me what the heck to do. Of course by the time I need to learn Vista they will have some other fancy-shmancy thing out there that makes it obselete.

So what else is going on here?? ( I am sure you all read my other blog so I have to think up new things for this one...;D)

Mark and I worked all day and got the floor in my hair salon finished. YAAAAAAY! I am so proud of us for not procrastinating this job. We stained the concrete "english Leather" and sealed it. My house REEKS and its giving me a headache. But I love it, its beautiful. I even got the mirror, and my friend Jill is going to sell me her shampoo bowl cheap. I am ridiculously excited about something that really boils down to WORK, but hey, I've been waiting a decade to have a REAL salon. Dreams do come true!! LOL Tomorrow I am going to paint. I picked a really pretty light butter yellow. I'm going for the shabby/cottage look. I love that look but don't really want a whole entire house of it. It will be the happiest room on earth.

The kids are just being themselves. Nothing too dramatic. Sadie is taking off in her singing career. She is singing a solo in church (primary program) and also in her little singing group the "Sunshine Generation". 2nd verse of "Under the Sea". I am SO proud of her for starting to do this. She will be a different kid by next year if she keeps this up.

Cade is pretty much driving me crazy. Between pining away for football and begging for an electric guitar, he needs to get a job!! LOL Seriously. Driving. Me. Crazy. All the girls still love him and he is creeped out by it. Ok. Lets keep it that way. :D

The other boys are just doing their thing. They really are such good kiddos.


My projects that will take me late into the night tonight are: making up the e-vite to our "old" neighborhood friends for a housewarming party. Its this coming weekend. AND putting together the invite to Marks work awards banquet. HOW did I get stuck with that??? We better win a really good door prize, thats what I'm sayin. Geez. And then putting together Coopers class volunteer schedule for the next couple months. I guess I'm his room mom. So much for laying low after the move, huh??

Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok when is the primary program?? I hope it isn't on a farewell day because I really want to come! I've been wanting to see one with the kids in it forever!!!!!

Janel said...

It is September 14th. Mom and dad will be on their way back from Katies so they will be there. I hope you can come, the kids would LOVE IT and so would I.