Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello!


Us at the Lake near Heber...check out our Blog for more!

So I updated on my blog. We went to a cabin outside of Heber with Kameron's family for Labor Day. We had a lot of fun! It stinks getting back into the swing of things. So you guys should check out our blog cause there are some pictures! Work is going good for the both of us. Our car, 1997 camry, had a break down not last weekend but the weekend before, still havn't gotten it back and it's pretty much going to cost an arm and a leg. I think i talked about this alredy but the update is just that it is going to cost more than we thought. So that sucks, but as long as kam and I keep working the money just grows back. Nate, I'm so happy thing are going good for you!!!! seriously! I didn't know Jason was teaching guitar lessons...sign me up! Oh and did ya'll see Janel's little race challenge in Tempe?? it's on her blog, sounds like a good challenge eh? Emily isn't singing at 7:00 in the morning just so much fun!? Oh just wait till you are tired and Bishop wants you to be energized. Some days I just wanted to walk out. haha but it was so fun!!!! Yay Mom! you told me you were so nervous for that test. did you get home in time to study? You guys seriously do need a computer update (flat screen, faster connection..) Oh so when we were driving to Heber the song from Tommy Boy comes on..don'tchya remember I told you I loved you Baby! yeah so i pretty much was the only one that tought it was funny. kameron's sister and brother and thier spouses were in the truck too. His brother was like what are we listening too? I was like Umm hello! Tommy Boy anyone??.....no response...I needed a derusha there. haha. So I talk to much...or type, whatever. Have a good one ya'll!

1 comment:

Janel said...

LOL that is funny about Tommy Boy. That happens to us when we make hilarious Seinfeld comparisons and its like hearing the crickets chirp in response....I want to say come on people, Watch TV like a normal person!!! LOL It looks like it was a really fun trip though!