Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Mom

Just finished reading the blogs, lots of newsy info. OUch is right, Katie! Thanks for the pics Nate, glad you've found someone to be with. Makes life worthwhile, huh? We are so proud of Emily. She works hard and it pays off. Literally, she is at quartet by 7 and somedays doesn't get home till 8:30. She is working her 2 jobs with a vengenance (knew you'd love that paycheck, Em). Can't wait for the first concert. Jason will be putting his signs out for guitar lessons soon. With work as slow as it is, hopefully he'll be able to manage his bills. Janel, your house is really coming along. It's been a lot of work, I know, but it looks great! Can't wait to have Thanksgiving there. Took my first quiz in my Windows Vista class last night, think I got 100%. I worried so much because I didn't have a chance to study yesteray, (in Mesa again), so I was nervous. Thinking of getting a new computer for the house, so vista is what I'll be dealing with. Well, got to get my day going. Love to you all, mom.

No comments: